Wednesday, May 11, 2011

the 'Rabbit'

This year Easter was filled with a lot of fun and a visit from one very special 'Rabbit' (this is what Samantha kept calling the Easter Bunny)
We had an Easter Party at school with all her friends!! Samantha helped me fill lots of plastic eggs with candy and color eggs for the 'Rabbit' to hide for her!! She was very into the fact that the 'Rabbit' was going to come get all these eggs from me and then hide them around the back yard...I don't think she really truly believed me until Easter when there were eggs all over the house and not one, but two Easter baskets FULL of goodies!!!

It really pains me to say that there is not one picture of any of these Easter celebrations....such a bad Mommy!!! There is a video that Daddy took of her finding all of the things that the 'Rabbit' left for her and one day when I figure out how to post a video on here I will share it. Until then.....I hope that everyone has a very blessed Easter!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment