Sunday, May 22, 2011

Samantha's 3!!!

We had a good old fashioned Ice Cream Sundae Bar for Samantha's Birthday this year!!! Of course this was after a good old fashioned BBQ with hamburgers and hot dogs first......can't have dessert until we eat our lunch :)
There was EVERYTHING you could ever want to put on your ice cream and a whole lot more....Ice Cream Cones, Sundaes and Root Beer Floats!!!!!!



Her very own ice cream creation complete with Gummy Bears!!!


....and there can't be a party for this little girl without an enormous pile of presents. Her day was topped off by getting her very own slide from the Coburn family!!!

I still can't believe that my little girl is 3!!! The time is flying by and I know this is wishful thinking but if it could just slow down a little bit so I could take more time to enjoy my wildly funny and wickedly smart girl!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment