Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Disneyland FUN!!!

This last week we got to visit with the Shearer Family at Disneyland!!! Now we always have so much fun at Disneyland and I still LOVE that we are all still experiencing new things every time we go!!! This time Samantha got to steer the Autopia car all by herself....now I don't know if I would call is steering as much as I would call it Mommy getting thrashed around as she tried to hold on to the wheel!!! She even stated as we were going around the track 'Mom, this car is driving me crazy!' My thoughts exactly!!! I still love her but next time it is Daddy's turn.



We all got a special treat of getting to eat dinner at Goofy's Kitchen inside the Disneyland Hotel and let me tell you that we have never had so much fun while eating!!! The food is really yummy, there are characters EVERYWHERE and the kids get to dance with their favorite characters every 20 minutes or so!! Samantha got to use her new autograph book for the first time and had so much fun that she didn't want to leave....





...we will have to visit again someday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment