Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lately.....

So there hasn't been much to blog about around here....and well if there was I forgot my camera and a story without pictures is just no fun!!

There have been lots of nap times that look like this around here and Samantha just loves having a nap buddy. I think that our little Minnie loves having a nap buddy too!!

We took a trip to Disneyland a few weeks ago for Christopher's birthday!!!
Disneyland is one of our favorite places to go and visit and even though we go A LOT we always seem to end up doing something that we have never done before....this time it was meeting Woody and the green army man (Jesse had just left)!!!! Samantha is a big Toy Story fan so this was a real treat!!!
Then onto Samantha's favorite ride...the carousel...riding with Auntie by her side and Chris being silly on the whale next to her but I suppose he is allowed to be silly on his birthday!!!!




Happy Birthday Chris!!!

A last minute trip to Chico presented itself to us and so we packed up the car and got on the road. It snowed while we were there!!!! I know it is hard to tell in this picture but I have never been in a place while the snow was falling to the ground and this was awesome...I was freezing cold but it was SNOWING!!!!!
More pictures of the trip to come later!!!

Other than this we have been just taking things day to day....going to school once a week and taking walks to the park in the morning and the occasional trip out of the house!!! There is a lot of Wedding planning going on and 3rd birthday party planning (I can't believe it) and we are starting to get so BUSY but I am excited for the months to come!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment