Saturday, December 18, 2010

Trip to see Santa!

So I think we tried about three times to get Samantha to sit on Santa's lap and take a picture and to tell him what she wanted for Christmas. They all ended with us walking right out the door because I just couldn't force her so I thought with it being so close to Christmas that I would try just one more time...
Every time I asked if she wanted to see Santa she would say 'no, Santa's mean' and so I told her that if she didn't go and tell him what she wanted for Christmas that he wasn't going to bring her anything, so she finally agreed to let me take her. I think it helped that when we got there she was the only little one there so she got to have Santa all to herself. She sat with Santa, gave him a high five and a hug, took a really cute picture all by herself and told him that all she wanted for Christmas was......................PIZZA!!!

Samantha and Santa
Christmas 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment