Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

We had such a Wonderful Christmas this year!!! I love that Samantha is at that perfect age to start believing in the magic of Christmas...it is so neat to watch her as a mom.
She got SPOILED and that is a very big understatement!! Santa came during the night and drank all of his milk and ate the cookies Samantha left. We ate one yummy breakfast and then it was time for presents!!!
The boys got Nerf guns in their stockings and had a blast shooting each other. Samantha got so many presents that by the end she was just too tired to open any more (I didn't think a child could ever get tired of opening presents) and after each one she had to show everyone there what she got. Between Santa and both Grandparents she is set for the next five years...that is just wishful thinking on my part. She got a new kitchen and movies and more new baby dolls and stuffed animals and play food and pizza and two hand held game devices and so much more........I am still trying to find places to put things in our house!!
Paul and I were spoiled too!! He got a much needed new shaver and a new police car to add to his collection. Together we got a new set of pots and pans...AWESOME!!! I got all three seasons of the Big Bang Theory on DVD and a Lego Shuttle....I am not a nerd, I promise :)










Some of us in our matching pajamas. Jason and Tarah had to leave before we took pictures and my Dad...well he is a Christmas pajama pooper and just had to get dressed before anyone saw him wearing them.


Samantha couldn't leave the "woofs" out so I let her pick out some treats to give to them for Christmas and she was so excited to give them their Christmas present...I am sure just as excited as they were to eat them up.

We also had Christmas dinner at Moms house and it was so yummy!! We got to have dinner with family and friends and finish Christmas off with a bang!!

I just LOVE Christmas and I hope that everyone had just as Great of a Christmas as we did!!!
I can't wait until next year!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment