Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve...

We spent Christmas Eve with all of my family at my Aunt Lesa's house...and there are lots of people in my family...but then that is what makes it so much FUN!!!
So much yummy food and way too many presents pouring out of the Christmas tree. Of course, there is always something for everyone!! Samantha got a lot still being the youngest. There was a pizza set and new baby dolls and clothes and a cute little dog on a leash that she insisted on pulling behind her around the whole house. Samantha had fun playing with her cousins this year...she is getting so big!!!
We spent Christmas night at my Mom and Dad's house and so we went there after the family festivities to open our Christmas Eve tradition...new pajamas!!! This year they all matched and had our names on them and were so stinking cute!! After opening pajamas we put out cookies and milk for Santa and get breakfast ready for Christmas morning...








Here is just a taste of my AWESOME family...My Uncle Mark is holding a gingerbread man with a Metalica t-shirt on, his brother Mike (a pilot in the air force) is holding a fighter pilot gingerbread man, my cousin Leah is holding a UFC football player (I am sure he has a name but I have no clue which on it is) and my Grandma is holding a gingerbread woman dressed like Lucy from I Love Lucy....We Love Them!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment