Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Birthday Surprise!!!

So when mom and Tarah picked me up on Friday afternoon for our Girl's Night Out I was so excited to have some FUN!!! Samantha was safe with Papa and Uncle Dodo, Paul was getting ready to work some overtime and we were on our way to South Coast Plaza to do some shopping before continuing the night........JUST KIDDING..........we were really meeting all of our guys for dinner before going to see THE LION KING!!!

After a short shopping trip (we all got new shoes!!!) we did a short wardrobe change and then off to dinner at Pat & Oscar's where I spotted my brother at one of the tables...then my dad....then Paul who had a big smile on his face......and then finally the tickets to the show!!!!! Of course after seeing my entire family I had to ask the question 'Where is Samantha?'....she was at the Coburns house and I was sure she was already being spoiled. So after dinner off to the show we went....



The boys were being silly while us girls has to show off our Awesome Shoes!!! I was so excited and honestly could not believe my husband, who said he would never ever go see a musical, was even in the theater but he liked it...maybe I can get him to go see another one with me....just maybe!!
I love my family.....


























...now let the show begin!!!!









Meanwhile back at the Coburn House.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment