Monday, November 1, 2010

Lady Antebellum!!!

I really love my county music and if you listen to county music you have to love Lady Antebellum!!!
I went to see them in concert at the Nokia theater with my mommy, my bestie Jessica, Stephanie, Ann and Aunt Kathy. Matt and Melissa were there too sitting behind us. David Nail opened up for Lady A and he is awesome too...after hearing him and more of his music I think I may have to go buy his album. Lady Antebellum is so good LIVE!! They played some of their older songs and of course all of their new songs out on the radio and I was singing to them all....I haven't been to a concert in a long time and this one was definitely one of the best I have ever seen!!!




David Nail



Lady Antebellum...the second best group in country music!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment