Thursday, October 21, 2010

First Field Trip!!!

Samantha got to go on her First Trip with her little preschool class to Irvine Park Railroad!! I was just excited that the weather finally let up the week we went so we could all go and have FUN!! All the kids got to go on a train ride and a hay ride around the park which they all absolutely loved!! Then is was over to the Pumpkin Patch where there was a hay maze, a haunted house and lots and lots of pumpkins!! Samantha went in the haunted house one time but wouldn't go through it again with all her little friends...she said it was too 'scary'. Samantha picked out her pumpkin and we went home to decorate it...



Showing me her wrist band for all the activities.






The cutest Three Little Pigs I have ever seen.



I can't even believe our little girl is getting and that I am actually taking her to preschool. I makes me happy to see her playing with all of her friends and doing things on her own but at the same time I am sad because I know this is only the beginning and she already doesn't need Mommy anymore....

0 comments:

Post a Comment