Saturday, July 17, 2010

Splash Pad

Summer is here and it is HOT so I find myself trying to find some different and fun ways to keep Samantha cool and keep her busy at the same time!! Here in Chino Hills we have a splash pad in the middle of the little outdoor mall and all the kids love it. This is the first time we went so at first Samantha was really hesitant so I told her to just go touch the water.....so she did.....and then she was sticking her head in it and jumping over the water and running through the water and then taking laps around the entire splash pad!!! She had such a good time and I think we will go back, although next time I might be joining her!!!



Of course we couldn't end the day without ice cream and since Samantha had been asking for a Frosty I took her to Wendy's and we shared one!!!

...then she took a very long nap.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment