Thursday, July 15, 2010

Madame Tussauds Wax Factory

This past weekend my mom and I took a trip to Las Vegas for Chrissy's 21st Birthday and we did a lot of walking while we were there!! One of the days we decided to go check out the Venetian and ended up walking by the entrance to Madame Tussauds Wax Factory but didn't want to pay to go inside so we just stood and looked and Whoopi Goldberg and Harrison Ford who they had standing outside....I have to say that I really thought that Harrison Ford was a real person until someone bumped into the wax figure and it started shaking from side to side....FREAKY!!! So the girl working there ended up getting us in for half-price and we had a blast!!! I think mom even got a picture with all of her Hollywood Hotties....Daniel Craig, Nicholas Cage and of course Tim McGraw. She got to touch Shaq's armpit because that was as high as she could reach and she got to take a picture with Mr. and Mrs. Kennedy!!! I got to marry George Clooney, take a picture with Justin Timberlake, sing with the Rat Pack, throw my hands up with Chuck Liddell and get an autograph from Elvis. The most exciting part for me was the figures of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin!!!! (for those of you who don't know...the first men on the moon) They are two of the most amazing people in my book and what I wouldn't give to meet them in person someday....








































...we had so much fun and the wax figures of these people look so real it is ridiculous!!! I highly recommend it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment