Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pictures from my phone...


So I finally figured out how to take the pictures off of my phone and save them to the computer and I thought I would share a few of them....

One day Samantha fell asleep all by herself on her couch with her Baby Minnie Mouse and she was snoring so I decided to just let her nap there :)


On our girls shopping trip to The Temecula Promenade we stopped into Old Navy and while everyone was checking out Samantha made some new friends!!! She really liked the little girl and even gave her a hug and a kiss when we were leaving...and was so sad to say goodbye.






Samantha and I have LOTS of fun at home during the day!! She has figured out how to 'gently' stack all her blocks to make a very tall tower and she just had to have her picture taken with this one!! I don't like to put her hair up every day but this is what it looks like when I don't....a MOP!!

















On this afternoon we washed the car....inside and outside!!! She did such a good job helping me wash the floor mats. She made me laugh because I had told her to just sit on the ground and if she got wet it was no big deal but the next thing I know she has her stool outside using it as a chair!! Such a smart girl and you gotta love that smile!!!

1 comments:

Madeline said...

She is such a ham!!! I especially like that she made a friend while shopping! I guess Samantha had to carry the conversation!!!

Post a Comment