Monday, January 17, 2011

Our Favorites...

My little girl is already halfway to 3 years old and I just can't believe how big she is getting...it is amazing to watch her grow!! One of the things that is so fun to see is how fascinated she gets with certain things and then how quickly it changes. She loves her baby dolls and her new iXL and MobiGo (those are her new handheld learning systems) and of course her new kitchen....I eat pizza all day every day....but here are some of the things that we really love in our house right now...

The movie we watch around here on a daily basis is How the Grinch Stole Christmas and yes we still watch it even though it isn't Christmas anymore...what can I say, Samantha loves it and so do I!! The first time it came on TV this past Christmas and I turned it on Samantha got really scared but then she started asking to watch it so I bought it for her and we watch it all the time.....

I must also add that she loves this movie so much that she hasn't even wanted to watch the Toy Story 3 DVD that Santa brought her for Christmas...kinda funny since it was Toy Story and Toy Story 2 that we were watching every day about a month ago!!

Our new favorite place to eat is Chick-fil-A or 'the cow' as Samantha has named it. Anytime anyone talks about eating any kind of meal of the day...Samantha jumps into the conversation and says she wants to eat at 'the cow'!! She loves the little chicken nuggets...with ranch of course...and she LOVES getting to see the big cow that walks around while we are eating. She just can't get enough of it. I could probably take her there everyday and she would be a happy girl :)


Samantha's new favorite song is from a show called the Pajanimals that her Papa just happened to turn on one night while she was spending the night with her Gaga and Papa. She walks around the house singing it and she sings it in the bath tub and while we are in the car and it is so stinking cute to listen to her sing this song!!

La La Lullaby

The Earth is spinning, slowly spinning
The stars and moon now fill the sky
Magic glow, the night's beginning
So sing a lu-lu-lullaby
La la lullaby
La la lullaby
Sing, sing to myself a lu-lu-lullaby
The Earth is sleepy, very sleepy
The ocean rocking shore to shore
In each house, igloo and teepee
Lu-lu-lullaby some more
La la lullaby
La la lullaby
Sing, sing to myself A lu-lu-lullaby
La la lullaby
La la lullaby
Sing, sing to myself A lu-lu-lullaby
My room is cozy, safe and cozy
Happy dreams are soon to be
How good it feels to be so dozy
So lu-lu-lullaby with me
La la lullaby
La la lullaby
Sing, sing, sing with us
A lu-lu-lullaby
La la lullaby
La la lullaby
Sing, sing, sing with us
A lu-lu-lullaby
Sing, sing, sing with us
A lu-lu-lullaby.



0 comments:

Post a Comment