Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The End of Summer

We had such an fun summer and even though it was really hot at times I am sad to say goodbye....we had fun spending time at the beach, going to Disneyland, playing at the park and making new friends!!! This summer Samantha also took some swimming lessons from a friend of the family. She did great and is getting so confident in the water. I hope we can continue them next summer....

....as school was starting around here I looked into preschools for Samantha and found a Mommy and Me preschool where I get to basically go to school with her and I think will make for a GREAT transition into kindergarten. We had our first class today and we are already both having so much fun!! There is learning and reading books and eating snacks and more learning and playing with new friends....even Mommy gets to meet and talk to new friends!!! Samantha didn't want to leave....


0 comments:

Post a Comment